What is going on??? Mirena

Morg

Hi guys. So I posted weeks ago about being worried about my IUD &I; not being able to find the strings. Thankfully, I found them!!! So all good there. But the reason I was originally worried was bc of my irregular bleeding that just randomly started. It's been ab two months and is still fairly irregular. However, my period has seem to have gotten lighter and lighter with every irregular bleeding day. Not to mention my mood and attitude has been ALL over the place.

I was slammed with anxiety and mood swings for about 5-6 weeks and then the 7th week a depressive feeling hit me like a wall. I have not felt that way since puberty (10 yrs ago). I was crying multiple times a day, my anxiety made my heart race to the point where I was getting a couple hours of sleep a day, if I wasn't holding back tears then I was painfully painfully numb. The last two days I've felt better, not normal but better. Today I'm feeling like I'm trying my hardest to keep from going under. I feel like my body and mind want me to sink like I did last week, but I've been able to distract myself for the most part.

So as for the period... like I said it's been getting progressively lighter. I've had mirena for 2+ years and have loved it bc I was only bleeding for like 2 days out of the month (if that). Then the bleeding became sporadic. The last couple of days (at least) I've noticed either discharge or period that is EXTREMELY watery & pink. Idk wtf is going on. Idk if I'm posting this in the right group. Idk if it has to do w hormones or diet or pregnancy or infection or what but I just want to go back to my normal self 😅

Any insight or if you can relate at all, I'll appreciate it. Obvi I need to schedule an apt w my dr but I guess I wanted your guys opinions. It also helps to not feel alone in this hormonal rollercoaster (if that's even what it is)