I’m worried I miscarried without knowing I was pregnant?

Rhi

I’m hoping someone can give some advice/personal experience...

Okay so I’ve been back on the mini pill (cerelle) for around two months now. I used to take this pill for a few years and I never bled or had a period, other than a light bleed in the first month.

This time round I had two days of bleeding in the first month - normal. But then the second month (now), I’m experiencing some weird and worrying symptoms. About nine days ago I started spotting lightly, then three/four days ago I was experiencing a lot of really dark brown/black discharge (I’ve never had it like this, sometimes a little old blood but not like this!) coupled with some abdominal cramping.

Yesterday I had quite severe cramps and I was ‘bleeding’ a lightish pink colour, sometimes almost clear. Today I had more spotting on a pad but this time bright red and was heavy and prominent only when I wiped. Then the most worrying part, I went to the toilet a couple of hours ago and passed a HUGE blood clot. I’ve experienced them from time to time. But not this size or colour or thickness. TMI but it was about 5 inches in length and 2 or 3 inches in width. One side was clear the other side was dark red, almost black. Sorry for the visual. It was very thick and stretchy, I’ve never had this before. It’s worrying?

So these above symptoms have been going on for around nine days now, changing daily. Now I’ve looked online and some people have reported really similar symptoms and then had a miscarriage confirmed by a doctor. I didn’t think I was pregnant - but when I think about it, I could’ve conceived around three weeks ago when I had sex with my partner after missing a pill. I’ve been drinking etc and going about life as normal, as I said I didn’t think I was pregnant at all.

The only thing is, I can’t check for sure with a doctor or anything because I’m currently travelling Asia and 1) I’d be uncomfortable 2) I’m in quite remote areas often and 3) it would cost a fortune.

I’m really feeling upset and anxious, can anyone shed some light as to whether this is just my body reacting to the pill again or whether it could be what I fear?

I really appreciate any response, thanks you lot ❤️