Big babygirl

Kayla

I get to finally share my birth story (lol kind of excited this is my first, yes I’m a young mother 17 year old) .

So Monday 12:22am I hit 36 week mark took a picture lol here it is

I was like wow I’m about to pop but I’m going to go to bed and go on to sleep...after taking this picture at 3:50am too the picture or my stomach she dropped .. hour later I wake up at 4:20am hurting and couldn’t walk but eventually that feeling passed so went back to sleep but was still uncomfortable when moving so stayed in bed most day 2:41pm I was woken up out of my sleep due to my water breaking I wasn’t feeling any contractions got up to 5cm without anything I did get morpheme for fact they started trying get me feel the contractions. Hour later finally got epidural then started dilating quickly started to feel tons of pressure but was stuck at 8-9 for a while due to my cervix on one side being stubborn . I was in labor 45mins to hour pushing my beautiful babygirl born may 1st 4:01am weighing 7pounds 10oz , 19inches 😍full head of hair and everything we go home tomorrow also going post picture of after birth where my stomach gone (pictures are not all in order as you can see phone won’t let me put them in order )