Don't give up hope!

💜𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒚💜 • 💙 Boy mama 💙

Ladies I know all the BFNs are disheartening, and discouraging but until AF rears her ugly head you're not out! I didn't get my BFP until 20 DPO!!! Yes you read that right 20! I took a test at 14 DPO and it was a BFN! I thought I was out, that was my tww, but AF hadn't arrived yet, and she wasn't set to for 2 more days, I ovulate early. I had a feeling to test that day, 2 days before AF, I hadn't had any symptoms yet, I just had a feeling, and there it was my BFP! I couldn't believe my eyes! I tested about 3 more times that night, I took the first test at 10 at night, so I drank a lot of juice to test more. They all came back positive! The next morning still not convinced I took 3 more all with the same results. I immediately called my doctor to schedule an appointment, but they wouldn't see me for another 2 weeks! I went through so many tests those weeks that I lost count! I bought my tests in bulk so I had plenty. Today I am 38+2 weeks pregnant with a baby boy. My point is don't lose hope, not just yet!