Revenge Periods and Cramps

So idk if this is healthy but then again I have pcos so I think it’s safe to assume it’s not. No judgie judgie lol.

I use birth control (levora) for my pcos but at the end of December I stopped getting my period.

Like I had it in November then December 2017 *¡poof!* ...till April 2018 (last month), not anything.

Barely a drop.

So I stopped taking my birth control coz eh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ it was for bleeding and I stopped bleeding.

Flash forwards to the end of April- I noticed spotting.

Then the flood began. 🌊 ➕ 🔴

It was like my body was paying me back for all the periods I missed. I thought only women who gave birth got this level of revenge period pain.

It’s been like 10/12/13 days and it’s not stopping. Like I’m using 2 pads just to avoid it getting everywhere.

I started taking my birth control again but it doesn’t seem to be slowing down. Or at least decreasing.

I am currently cramping. I can feel lumps... slide out 🤢.

Like does my body not know I have exams and life to deal with? I am carrying at least 2 pads per everyday I go out. The longer I think I’m going to not be home the more I pack. I carry a back up pair of underwear everywhere I go.

I am going to travel next month and I am going overseas. I am just wondering if I am even going to enjoy myself while worrying about bleeding on a sheet or on myself. Will I have to pack a new bag of pads?

*My question to y’all is this:*

Wth do you do about all this bleeding? Do you have tips or tricks? Something to make it more bearable? Use a hot water bottle? Like help me get through finals month please. I need to pass classes and live!

-Sincerely,

Drowning in EVERYTHING