Fetish I ask about

So, Been with my man for four years and never really had the chance to anonymously talk or ask about this fetish... my man has a thing for farts 😳 I know I know it isn’t what most would say but he truly is turned on with the forbidden part and how it’s always kept a secret when it comes to girls. I mean he is also turned on by the smell and more. Like the smellier the better. He loves for me to talk about what I have eaten that makes me fart and the idea that I would sit on his face and make him like “take my farts” in his mouth. He goes further with it and likes the whole shit thing to like def wants me to do that on him too. In the beginning he admitted that until he got with me (I was 25 and he was 22) had never had a real relationship nor had be ejaculated with any of his sexual experiences because he never opened up about it and also isn’t the average dude who can just fuck a hole (good thing I love about him, he cares if it’s good for me)...so my point of this is to ask others opinion on it since I never have been able to in the four years of experiencing this fetish with someone I really love and have kids with. It’s something I can tell he really gets turned on my but of course me not being used to it my whole life it was so embarrassing to fart and poop and the smell is the opposite of a turn on when I smell my fart so I do engage to please the man that makes me feel so loved and is my best friend but it not being my thing I just need some feed back on what others would say or do in my shoes. He claims a lot of guys secretly think gives are sexy when they fart but I always argue that its a thing that guys usually don’t even admit their chicks do it as a joke cuz they don’t wanna think of that...just please give me some opinions and feedback!!!