Never Give Up

Ke

You'll never know how badly you want something until you fail to achieve it over and over again.... I carried the pain for so long with only those closest to me really understanding our struggle because there's so much shame in admitting you fail at something that comes so easily for others. The one thing I've wanted most in life since I was a little girl was to be a mom someday and this desire lead to 3 years of trying to conceive, 3 losses, 6 exploratory surgeries with little explanation of a cause, and 7 yes 7

<a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a>

embryo transfers to finally bring home our unicorn baby. I call her my unicorn baby

instead of a rainbow because it's like she's a mythical creature that I honestly believed would never be real. This picture represents every shot I took during 2 years of intense fertility treatments. Through the process my life revolved around injections and doctors appts. I blew off friends because I'd need to be home to take my shot and friends didn't understand. They stopped calling, took it personal, and we went separate ways. I battled depression, our bank account suffered, my husband and I fought... but I'd do it all over again... If you're struggling through this heartbreaking journey please know you're not alone. Sending you strength and love.