New sister in law💎💓

Sam

A couple of years ago my uncle went to China to study there. He got degree and started teaching English to Chinese people. Then, he went to Vietnam and that's where he met Ngan, his now fiancee. After he met her and fell in love, he came back to Washington and stayed with my grandparents, where they Skyped for hours, even with the crazy time difference. I met her over Skype over a year ago and she's been having dinner with us and opening Christmas presents ever since, even though she's a whole world away. Then, my grandparents actually went and visited Ngan in Vietnam with my Uncle Carey, where he proposed to her. Last week, my Uncle traveled back to Vietnam and theyre getting married

I'm so happy that they have found happiness. I love Them both even if my uncle still drives me crazy sometimes. She is more than any of us deserve and I truly count her as part of our family. Welcome Ngan we all love you with all our hearts💓 We hope you have more hapiness than you ever dreamed of. You are so special to all of us and beautiful and creative and I'm truly happy to call you my soon to be sister in law

Edit** I know that sjes nit my sister in law but thats what it feels like to me so thats what I'm gonna call her lol don't come for me😂😘