SO issues 🙄

Sia 👽 • 2.6.20 👩‍👦💙 Baby E’s Mom 🥺

So my roommate is going out of town for a week. I hate being alone in the house so I asked my SO (of 3 months) to stay with me while she’s away because he knows being alone and the dark is my biggest fears (I know I’m too old to be afraid of the dark but it’s life and other issues with that 😭). We live 20 minutes away from each other so he can very easily get to work from my home as he does his. But instead of giving me a yes or a no (yes being the right answer) this numb skull asks me if i’ll put gas in his car because he works so much farther out from my house. Now this wouldn’t be a problem for me but I didn’t like how he asked, he just made it sound like it all depended on rather I had some money for him. It honestly pissed me off. So I kinda spazzed on him and he says I took it way harder than he meant it. I honestly just wanted to be comforted with the thought of him staying with me, even if he would’ve just gave me a maybe.

Was I wrong for calling him an ignorant ass cum rag (in my mind, didn’t say it to him)? How would you feel if your SO made it seem like you had to pay for their time? (I honestly wanted to cut his balls off).