Husband says “eww” and “uck” when he sees me naked

Ladies... I am 5’6 130 pounds and I have a very nice athletic body. Nice muscular legs and a very nice little waist/flat stomach. Whenever my husband sees me naked or in underwear and a bra he says “eww” or “uck” I’ve confronted him EVERYTIME about this and I tell him that it hurts my feelings and I ask him why he says it and he says he is just joking. I ask him to stop everytime and he doesn’t. I haven’t gained weight or anything. My husband is huge on joking but this is taking it too far. He makes other mean jokes as well, such as I have no boobs.. I have small boobs that barley feel out a B cup but what does he expect when I’m a small person. We’ve been together for 5 years and married 1. This just started a few months ago and I’ve found myself crying over this and other things he says. I don’t know what else to do. I make it a huge issue everytime. I haven’t had sex with him in almost 3 months because he doesn’t deserve it. I’ve told him we could go to therapy or something but he says no. I’ve ask if he wants to talk about stuff that has been bothering him but he says no. I’ve done everything. Help ):