My boyfriend is moving in.. advice?

I've been with my bf for 2 and 1/2 years. 8 months into out relationship I moved in with my dad in another state and my bf and I were long-distance since. We would take turns visiting each other every 1-3 months. Now I'm almost 17 and my dad and I share a duplex, living on opposite sides. My bf is 19 and he finally is getting to move in with me on my side of the duplex.

I am honestly so happy. It's been so hard being so far from him. We would usually visit each other for 1-2 weeks at a time but the longest was when he stayed with me for a month. He was my first and only bf and I really want some advice on moving in with your S/O. What's it like? What are some tips?

I work from 10am-4pm 5 days a week, and he'll be looking for a job when he gets here, so we will probally see each other most in the afternoon and evenings, and I feel like that is a pretty healthy amount of time to spend with one another. Am I right?

If anyone has experience with moving in with their S/O please share! I would appreciate it so much.