The funniest sex I’ve ever had

Sara

So yesterday my fiancé came home after working 18 hours straight to help the city with a marathon. When he came home the baby was already in bed and I had dinner ready for him, but he decided he just wanted to go to bed.

We go to bed and he starts acting frisky so I’m thinking “maybe he’s stressed and wants to have sex before going to bed” so I go along. He was much slower than usual, but I didn’t mind since he was tired but then suddenly he stops mid thrust. I look up and there he is...sleeping. He was so damn tired he fell asleep in the middle of sex 😂 usually at this point many people would get mad and feel bad, but I just started laughing my ASS off! I was laughing so loud that he woke up and just kept going like nothing happened and then he fell asleep AGAIN! At that point I was laughing too hard that I just pushed him off, put the covers over him while he was mumbling “nooo I wanna have seeeex.” And I told him that he’s tired and he needs to sleep.

When I come back from the bathroom he’s showing off his body and says he’s horny while his eyes are still closed. I put the covers back on him and of course he’s complaining but falls right back to sleep.

The next morning he looks at me and says “did we have sex last night? Or was it a dream?” I told him “yeah, barely. You fell asleep on top of me.” And he just bursts out laughing because he’s never done that before. He asked me if he even finished and I said “babe, you barely had the energy to keep it up, let alone finish.”

We are still laughing about it now.