I hate when people joke about being pregnant. (Photo attached)

This group is my best friend and her god sister who is also a close friend of mine. They’ve both been with me through all three of my miscarriages and my best friend has been there through my live births. They know how hard those miscarriages were for me.

So earlier, my best friend god sister texted the group and I was about to take a nap. So as she was texting I just read them from my screen as they came through without replying. And she says she had to tell us something......

She said she’s pregnant....being that I’ve been trying to have a successful pregnancy for he last year and some months, my heart broke and It sank. I wanted to cry....I didn’t reply i just closed my eyes and went to sleep....

I woke up to her saying she was just kidding and I’m furious! Why would you do that? Why would anyone do that? Especially when I had lost three babies within a year and one being recent in February. I’m upset and I can’t even begin to tell her why I’m mad. I’m too mad to reply back because I’ll say something completely out the way and I don’t want to start an argument. But why do people do this. I’m so sad 😞