Possibly lost baby ...? ):

Kayla • 25// Mother of two rotten little boy / two babies in heaven // 1 baby girl // married to the love of my life for 6 years ❤❤

I was due Dec 29th hence why I'm in this group , everything was fine .. I was 5weeks and 3 days , me and my Husband done the deed and it hurt extremely bad , I thought nothing of it as i had been pretty dry down there since I found out I was pregnant, the next day I wiped to find brown blood very light so I thought maybe just irritation ... It went away, the next day I went to the store walked around for about 2 hours ,

We came home I was once again bleeding small amount of brown blood, but again I went away I didn't cramp much felt pretty normal..

Then came Sunday , we went to church that 6th and all was good a dull ache but nothing major I had that with my son...

Got home went to the bathroom to small amounts of bright red blood ..

We went to the er right then ... My hcg was only 38 and they couldn't find anything on the ultrasound ... I continued to lightly bleed and pass tiny clots here an there ...

I'm pretty sure I miscarried and then today boom nothing but pale pink ! And only when I wipe , I haven't bleed a lot or had a miscarriage before ... Is this normal? I figured with a miscarriage you'd bleed quite forcefully and lots even at 5/6 weeks...

Any advice or personal experience in this would be greatly appreciated , I just don't feel normal , I honestly don't feel like I've miscarried my breast still hurt , I still have the morning sickness ect that I figured would be gone by now ...

God bless you all and happy healthy nine months to all !