Induction or Waiting?
Yesterday was my ultrasound and im nervous. The doctors charts are saying he's measuring at 39 weeks and 3 days but im only 37 weeks! He only weighs 7lb 11oz but for me that's huge since I was so little before. The technician was worried cause of his size but said he'd show the results to my doctor. i don't want tp risk c- section but would he induce me because of his size? i know weight is just a guess but either way he's measuring way ahead. Also since my next appointment isn't till next monday would he call me if he wanted to?