I don't know what to do and I need help.

Ka

So me and my boyfriend are 15 and we are a great couple, we have been together for 10 months. I've never had a boyfriend as great as him, he's not like any other guy, he is purely amazing. For the last 3 months we have been talking about sex. We both agree that we want to do it with each other and we both agree that we are going to use as many birth control methods as possible. I am taking the pill and I take it at exactly 9 every single night, I don't miss it for anything. He is going to wear a spermicide condom and pull out. Essentially, we are very protected, but I feel like there is just this gut feeling that I'll get pregnant or I'm just scared/nervous that something will happen. I'm ready to do it, I know he's the right one that I want to share this with. My only question is did anyone else feel really nervous/scared that they were going to get pregnant on their first time even if the used as many birth control methods as possible?

*edit: I know am ready to do this. It is my body, i know what I want. I know that I want to do it with him. I am just asking if other people felt nervous too, please answer my question. My mom knows about it, and is fine with it because we are being responsible and safe.