I think my friend likes my boyfriend.

I feel like I’m a bad friend for thinking this but oh wellll. She always used to ask me about him and would bring him up in our conversations. Then the the other day she told me that she asked him for his Snapchat as a joke. He obviously said no. Which made me so mad because I feel like she wasn’t joking and she’s my friend so I wouldn’t like it if she liked my boyfriend . But it’s a good thing he didn’t give it to her. She says she likes someone else (she doesn’t know that I think she likes my boyfriend) but I don’t really believe her. Also today, my other friend was telling me and the girl who I think likes my boyfriend that her friend was exposing people by telling people who they liked when they were hanging out. And then my friends voice got all shaky and she seemed scared and then she asked her “who do I like?”. She literally seemed really scared that I was going to find out. I’m the type of person who gets jealous easily so it can be just that lol. Don’t come at me saying that I’m immature for assuming cause it really seems like she does like him.