I need advice

ra

Okay so long story short my boyfriend and I were together since Oct..2014 none of the old details really matter but we broke up back in March and we decided a few days to WORK on trying again..everything feels the same ( in a good way ) like when we chill together and hang out when we text and talk whatever. Feels like the old thing , which is great and when we are together it’s a good time like nothing else matters. but I feel like I’m going to mess things up because I suffer from anxiety and bipolar depression and I know what’s right to do but my mind takes over and makes me anxious when he didn’t answer his phone or text back but only sometimes and I know that isn’t my place because we aren’t together and even if we were that isn’t right...but I need some advice because I really want to b with him and I want to try to work it out until we get back together but how ? Like I really love him and I know he loves me but it’s like I feel like he wants to drag me along because we know each other so well..I wanna talk to him about it but thing are going so well I don’t want to mess up the vibe so early with me being in my feelings