17 months TTC...

Hey ladies. Just looking for a little boost tonight and some advice too! Me and my fiancee have been TTC for 17 months now. We had a miscarriage a couple months after we got together 5 years ago(July 2013). Wasn't a planned pregnancy but looking back now we have realised how much it really did hurt us deep down. After this, I went on the pill as we weren't "ready" to be parents, but somehow and in some way or another.. I discovered we were pregnant again in November 2014. This one stuck around and we now have a beautiful cheeky almost 3 year old daughter who we wouldn't change for the world. She arrived on the 1st July 2015. Best day ever!

In September 2015, I decided to have the Nexplanon Implant fitted as we didn't want another child so close to our princess. However, after lots of talking, I had the implant removed in January 2017 and started our TTC journey. Happy timea came around 8 months later, I discovered we were pregnant on the 4th August 2017. Sadly, on the 10th August I woke in the night to find bleeding and went into hospital. It was confirmed that I had had another miscarriage at around 5 weeks pg. It has been a rocky road, physically and mentally since that month but since Christmas, we have been 110% dedicated to trying again. However, it is now really starting to play on my mind. My cycle varies, I can be regular almost to the hour for a few months and then back to waiting 1week+ for AF to turn up. I am due AF again tomorrow but had a BFN yesterday as I couldn't wait any longer! I am thinking of going to see my GP on Monday and asking for a little help. What do you guys think? xxxxxxx