Best way to survive professional/family confrontation in volatile situation?

Brief backstory: My judgemental grandma and my backstabbing aunt own a business together, where I've been working for a few months. I'm treated poorly (I could go into detail, but just trust me. It's bad). I put in my 2-week notice and tomorrow is my final shift. To put it simply, I know my family well enough to know that it's going to be ugly. They're going to try to manipulate and guilt me into staying. I am determined to stick to my guns, but I am fairly self-aware and I know that I'm a pushover, especially when it comes to family. I'm afraid they'll guilt me or corner me and I'll fold. I cannot, for my sake and for the sake of any hope I have of having a somewhat healthy relationship with my family, continue working for them. I can't.

In regards to tomorrow's inevitable confrontation, I need advice on how to get out alive. Do I:

A.) Keep my head down, say as little as possible, and hope they just leave me alone.

Or

B.) Tell them how I feel, let it all out. After all, I theoretically have nothing to lose (aside from a few family relationships).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. If you've had to have similar difficult conversations with the people you care about, I'd love to hear how you chose to handle it and how it turned out. Thank you.

Vote below to see results!