Be calm and don't worry too much.

Mari-Liis

I am one of those happy ladies who got couple weeks ago positive test result. And just in case, I even took 2. And couple days back I took another one. Because this weekend we planned to tell our parents. As a mothers day gift. Yesterday we announced it to my parents, they were so happy. Our calculations show 7+1. And then I went to bathroom and show that I have some blood. Of course I got scared. There was nothing must but something. I started to think the worst things. My 7 year together BF calmed me down. I got still little spotting over the night and nothing bad. Just in case called to emergency, who also said it is normal. Then we went and announced it also to his family, who was also so happy. I still felt bad and spotting got worse. I decides to visit emergency room. (my 1st official visit is 21.05). My and my BF waited more than hour. Then the doctor took me in her room. Said that all blood results are ok - even the hormones. And said we never know why the spotting starts. Then we took the ultra sound there it was, my little with the hear beat. Doctor said it seems all right and I have to take care. We don’t know why it happened but it might take week to go away. I am more calm but still little scared. But I have to stay calm, because he needs it. Anyway. If you have any questions on problem, go to doctor. They know what they are doing. Little baby needs the best version of us!! Please keep fingers crossed that everything goes well. 