Heart break ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

Gabby

Soooo my boyfriend and I have been together for a year And 6 months and we broke up last summer and got back together in October ....when we got back together he treated me like a princess and I felt love again but itโ€™s a new year๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ now itโ€™s summer 2018 and heโ€™s starting to act like he donโ€™t give af and heโ€™s acting like my feeling donโ€™t matter he only cares about himself and his excuse for his behavior is that โ€œ Iโ€™m just too busy โ€œ he doesnโ€™t do shit but play fornite and be with his friend ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ but anyways heโ€™s acting just how he was last summer before we broke up ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฉwhen we broke up last year I was a mess I suffered from depression and I lost a lot of weight and I even became antisocial because I didnโ€™t wanna talk to anyone and I got use to being that way ...

if this summer end like last summer idk what Iโ€™m going to do my heart hurts so bad right now because I donโ€™t wanna go through that again ๐Ÿ˜ฉI need sum support