I craved him ... Part 3 😜

Re

As we just laid there catching our breath, I was replaying it all over and over in my head. He got up and grabbed the towel to clean us off. He went to get a glass of water. He entered back into the room, I opened up my arms to him, wanting him to come back and lay with me. “Okay princess” He smiled and wrapped me up under him and we fell asleep holding each other like we never wanted to let go.

it’s 5 am .......

I couldn’t sleep anymore and I rolled over to him awake and watching videos..

“baby why are you up?”

“Idk I just woke up and couldn’t go back to sleep”

“mm, then come here baby”

I kissed and rubbed on him. “Ooh does someone want some more? 😏” He gave me that look .. “Yesss” I whined. I could feel the tingles in my lower as I started to think of the things i wanted him to do to me. He instantly gave me all his attention and starting rubbing on my thighs, placing them over his. He kissed me so deeply as he cuffed my face. He used one of his hands to rub up my thighs, gripping on my ass and heading up to boobs, he smashed his face into my neck kissing and licking me so passionately. He kissed my collarbone as he rolls on top of me and goes to suck on my nipples..

I let out a slight moan while grinding against his waist .. I could feel the fire for him starting to build in me and I wanted him bad. I gripped onto him as I could feel myself starting to get wet for him.

“mmm baby”

He sits up and kisses up my thighs while pulling off my panties staring me down with that i’m about to devour your soul look 👀 I couldn’t do anything but embrace it and get ready for what he was about to give me.

He slowly leans down and licks my vagina up to my clit and starts doing his tongue tricks 👅 .. I gripped the pillow and slightly moan as he presses his face into my pussy .

He looks up at me as he takes one hand wraps it around my thigh and places it on my abdomen and the other along my side. I watch him start to suck and flick his tongue against my clit..

It was like a vibrating sensation as he sped up, I threw my head back into the pillow and let out a moan.

“oooh shit baby” I gripped his hair and pushed his face in further, grinding against his mouth 💦

He stops and looks up at me and smirks 👀 I bit my lip and whined because I didn’t want him to stop. he rubs my soaked pussy and gently slides his fingers down, slowly entering me.

He starts fingering me so hard, i let out a loud moan and began to ride his fingers.. It felt sooo good. I watched as he lowers his face into my pussy again sucking on my clit while still fingering me 😩😭

“oooh fuck...” He sped up and I could feel myself about to cum all over his face and fingers... I couldn’t get my words out to say so before I was cut off by him climbing on top of me and kissing me to keep me from screaming as he shoves his dick inside me

I moaned in his mouth .... “oh daddy, you feel so good”

“ shiiiit ” He starts stroking and every inch of him was sending me over the edge.

I sucked on his bottom lip and clawed my nails into his lower back to keep myself from screaming.. his dick was hitting places I didn’t know would even make me feel such a way. He wraps my legs around his back and starts deep stroking and my gosh, I could feel him taking the feeling from my legs .. feeling his dick going in and out of my pussy made me sooo wet I could feel the puddle creating from under us..

He wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me up to sit on his dick never taking his dick out , 🤤 fuck, his dick was hitting places I didn’t know he could ever touch ...

He leaned his back against the wall, while having me sitting on his dick cowgirl style ..

I bounced on his dick, feeling his dick so far in my abdomen .. He tightened his grip around my waist and started thrusting his dick into me so hard..

I placed my hand against the wall and my other around his neck , “ahhh shit daddy”

He stopped for a minute, slowly stroking soo I decided to use my pussy muscles to grip his dick 😏

“shit yeah baby, grip my dick .”

“mhm daddy, fuck me” I bit my lip and smirked at him as I worked my hips against his 😉

“ooh shit momma” he picked up his pace as I wrapped my arms around his neck thrusting my hips up giving him another angle to feel

“fuck babe...”

he sped up, pounding my pussy as if he was punishing me , I grabbed my boobs, rubbing them as he leaned in to suck on them as he destroyed my pussy 😩

“fuck daddy, i love your dick.. ahh

yesss fuck me, ooh you better fuck me”

I could feel myself start to build up, I was going to cum and he was still punishing my pussy ..

He was hitting sooo hard, it hurt but felt sooo good I didn’t want to stop him .. I felt his dick starting to throb .. I squeezed my pussy muscles on his dick again ..

“yess that’s my baby, she’s knows how to take dick” ....

“ fuck i’m about to cum momma”

“oooh shit” I came as he was fucking me continuously not even thinking of slowing down yet .. I could feel my eyes start to tear up. tears of excitement rolled down the sides of my face as he fucked me my pussy clenching right on his dick ...

I could feel my pussy starting to heat up, the sensation made it feel even better

“FUCCCK”

“ahh shit, YESSS”

I could feel his warm cum releasing in me as he slowed down, slowly still stroking while his dick throbbed in my pussy.

He kissed me so gently and with sooo much passion. “I love you princess” .. I couldn’t do anything but pant and kissed him ... “I love you too puddin” ... He slowly pulled me off his dick and laid me down as he laid beside me with his eyes closed , at that point I knew he was going to be out in seconds .

I kissed him and got the towel to clean us off with ... I, then realized my legs were giving out and laid down next to him, rubbing his chest til I fell asleep 😴😌

***. yess i’m back and sorry it took sooo long, this pregnancy was not giving me its best benefits but i’m energized and ready with so many more sex and oral sex stories 🤤👅💦 ***

please give feedback ...