so glow says...

B • Never let anyone make you feel like you're not good enough...

I am due to ovulate tomorrow according to glow.

a few days ago I noticed some what seemed like ewcm tinged with brown. I mean this stuff almost looks like a mucus plug. this happens to me every month but never with the brown color. then I went dry. then this morning I checked myself again and it was creamy, but it was also mixed with some ewcm. I could stretch it an inch between my fingers. and there was watery wetness as well with it. when I wiped my fingers on some toilet paper I noticed it was tinged pink. I also have been cramping on my right side today. I have been having sex with my dh for the last 3 days. when we did it this morning, we couldn't finish because my father in law showed up at out house. I never thought I could get so pissy about interupted sex lol!!! any ways I ran some errands, came home and checked myself again. I was pretty dry. we went ahead and did the deed.

does anyone think I may be ovulating a day early? I have 4 children but I have never charted my cycles to this extent.

not sure what all the different cm colors are about either. I have posted questions several times but as the days go on I almost feel like my cycle is backwards or something. anyone with similar happenings or advice? thanks in advance!