A WEIGHT HAS LIFTED

💜Lil A💜

So, I just had to say that I feel so much better. Lately, I have been having some financial issues and have been extremely stressed. I wasn't talking to anyone about it because I was embarrassed. I can b very prideful at times, but I was able to put that aside for my kids and broke down to my mom. After a long n much needed talk with her, we figured out a way for her to help me and me to pay her back. I felt horrible that it had come to this, but am so grateful to my mom. I was able to get some things off my chest that have been weighing on me for awhile....about my ex and divorce, financials, my kids and questions about how the hell she raised teenagers with attitudes by herself, to just stuff mom's n daughters talk about (I have always been a momma's girl)......anyhow, to the point of this post.....after speaking with her, I realized how my stress was prob affecting my relationship and how I needed to speak with my SO about everything too. I explained everything to him about why I may have told a couple small lies because of the embarrassment and that I understood if he was upset....I tell him everything......but that I wanted to b straight up with him. We have been up and down these last few wks due to stessers we both have been dealing with and talking with him made me feel better even if he was upset, I brought it on myself.....but my amazing man just looked at me and said 'so that's what's goin on, that explains everything. U should have just talked to me' and kissed me and promised everything was turning around for us both. I love him, for something that I felt warranted him being upset, because we don't keep secrets, he made me feel so much better and understood why I kept it from him or at least where I was coming from. He truly is amazing.

Sorry for such a long post 😊