New to being a step mom involved in the childs life.

Kausha

Okay so this is my first time actually being a step parent, my ex had "other kids" that he said were his but he had nothing to do with them so I was never involved in their lives. My current boyfriend has a daughter that is only 3 months older than mine and it's a nightmare. We get her every other week and while she's here all she does is scream. She's finally starting to get use to me because I'm at home with her while he's at work but there's a huge jealousy issue with my daughter. If I'm holding my step daughter and my lo comes near me, my SD freaks out. Or if the girls are just playing on the floor and my lo crawls over to her she freaks. My so can't even put her down when he's home or all she does is scream. There are other kids at her mom's house and her mom is about to have another baby but her mom swears up and down she doesn't act like that at home. My boyfriend and I are about to lose our minds because we don't know what to do. We took her to the doctor to see if she was sick but nothing. It's getting to the point where once my SO and I go to bed, she wakes up an hour or two later and screams and keeps us up all night. Making it hard for us when we go to work... How did you momma's deal with this?? Any advice? TIA