Confused!

So, I need some input ladies.. I am currently 22 and of course I have baby fever like crazy! My boyfriend and I talk about kids frequently, we even have a name picked out for a girl so far when the time comes. Although, he knows I want a baby ASAP, like tomorrow! He says he’s not ready for one, and wants to wait a while. I understand that, and I respect that. I tell him my cycle, he even looks at Glow (& my other app Flo) with me, he knows when I’m ovulating etc etc.. yet when we’re having sex, he NEVER pulls out, and he is aware I’m not on any form of birth control. In the beginning of our relationship, he would pull out, but one day towards the end of my cycle he basically just said “%#*!” It and came inside me and ever since then, he does every time we have sex now, which is very often lol!! Sadly I haven’t gotten pregnant so far, but even to this day he says he isn’t ready for a child, yet does not care to prevent it from happening, even when he knows i am ovulating. I have a slight idea in the back of my mind he possibly wants me pregnant but I just get mixed signals. What would you all think about this?