Racing thoughts

Natalie

I just need to vent my anxieties a bit... I pretty much over think this topic so damn much that it’s making me exhausted and worrisome.

I have anxieties where I want to leave my boyfriend for the dumbest reasons... this man, when I tell you is the most perfect human being I have ever encountered and does absolutely everything I wanted a man to do with and for me.. he is the definition of true perfection in my mind and I love him soooooo much! But when I went through a depression after having a certain type of BC, my mind has changed majorly, I’m sacred about everything, I’m scared my love will fade, I’m scared that I’m just going to blurt out “let’s break up”, I’m scared that I’m not the one for him and we will break up in the future, I’m scared that there is someone better for him out there... like all these things go through my head day in and day out and I just want them to go away because I want to be with this man so bad and stop over thinking! I was never like this in my past.. There is no way in my right mind to leave him but these thoughts and feelings are irritating! I’m really not going to leave him at all I just want to know if I’m not the only one that thinks this way... like leaving there S/O just because of over thinking...? 😣 let me know if you’ve felt or feel this way.. please