Help, any advice I’d appreciate so much! Negative results again.....I’m by nature a very strong person!

My husband and I both work in the restaurant industry he’s an executive chef at high end restaurant, I am a bartender. That’s how we met years ago and we both worked at the same restaurant and I left my ex-husband for him.when I’m working I come home tired and fall asleep when he’s working which are much longer hours weekly and daily he comes home usually falls asleep our days off we take one to relax and one we usually do what we’re trying to do my girlfriend told me that she was told from her doctor that you count 12 days from your first period and start trying to have intercourse every other day until you ovulate is that true? I’m spotting right now.....This chart shows I shouldn’t have my period for another six days so I’m kind of upset and confused (I’ve always had an awkward period. Once I was off the pill it just with would sink up with other girls I worked with or would randomly appear. I’m looking for a gyno on my plan until then I’m trying every myth I’ve heard and anything I can buy that supposedly helps but we don’t have a lot of time to always try. I am wondering if there’s anybody out there that has any good advice? My husband was drinking a lot he recently stopped almost completely. I Drink wine here and there probably more here then there I’m going to cut back on that as I am starting my diet tomorrow do you think that possibly it will affect why we’re not having great results? Any advice is greatly appreciated. I am also taking the prenatal vitamins and have to get more of the contraception ones. The prenatal make me throw up if I don’t have anything in my stomach so I tend to miss a dose. I appreciate this site and women who I can talk to about this that are going through the same or similar struggles .....feel free to give me any and all advice I just got in the mail yesterday my new insurance book of where I can go so until I see the gynecologist I am kind of lost I’m 34 my husband is 12 years older than me he has a son from ex wife 16 yrs old..... is his sons age.....I previously got pregnant with my ex husband but did not follow suit as I was a very young girl we were just moving out together on our own for first time I was 19. I could cry, if I could go bk in time I would......I don’t know if it’s karma paying me back? Please any advice or helpful solutions that have you positive results I’m all ears!!!!

Thank you again in advance if anyone actually read my novel!

I live at the jersey shore just for anyone who may also live local and could chat! Thanks again!

JG