Why are our bodies so confusing?!

Katy • Northern Ireland to USA. Married 4 years and trying for our first!

Hey Ladies!

I am 26 and my husband and I have been married for 4 years. This is our first month TTC for real. I have a very confusing cycle. Basically AF came last month (after been predicted 5 days earlier) on the 23rd. Because I was late, the app predicted I would have my next period on the 27th. But I feel like my whole cycle is wrong. I think I actually ovulated between 6-8. I had a lot of EWCM and a lot of wet CM after that. I then dried up basically completely. Other than one time I went to the bathroom I had a very very slight pink creamy CM. Then back to dry again. I have had on and off cramps all week. Yesterday I had a bit of yellow snot like CM late in the evening and then today I had a good bit creamy CM. I decided to take a test and see and it was BFN. Should I wait and take another one? Or could I actually have ovulated on the 12th and just wasn’t fertile hence the dry CM :/ i was not feeling well and my husband had a busy week at work so we didn’t BD very much and now I am really hoping we didnt miss the window :( i have googled a lot and everything is so conflicting.