asking for prayers please.

Brandi

I have been though a lot of stuff in my past that the devil throw at me trying to break me. I almost broke at times. but God never left me alone and never made me handle it all by myself. even though a horrible car wreck almost took my life and almost took my right leg and arm. but the God saw me though it. I have made it though some things that I thought I would never have to deal with and been hurt by people and family that I held in such high honor. after all that I finally found the love of my life and married him. i was so happy and so much in love and still am. but a few years ago he admitted to me that he had an addiction to pills and some other stuff and wanted to change. he tried it his way for a year or 2 and still no change. this year he asked for me to truly help him and for God to help him. I was afraid about what might happen as I have been for years now. but I was so happy to have him finally let me help him get better and sober. I am proud to announce that he has now been sober for 3 months and is going to church and have turned his heart back to God. I have always known God would help him and that God could change him into the man he was always ment to be. I thank God for never giving up on him and never giving up on me and us. we have made it though a lot in our marriage and still have a long road of recovery for both of us ahead. but I know God we see us though. I ask though please for prayers for me and my husband and for our daughter. we have the sweetest little girl! she is so strong and smart and so sweet and caring! me and my husband so want to have another child soon and our daughter wants a baby brother or sister too. we have been trying for some time now with no luck. I know all things happen in his time. but please say a prayer for us that we may be able to get pregnant soon. we love our Lord and want to see our family grow for him. may God bless you all and keep you all safe! I will be saying prayers for all who wish me too and everyone out there trying to have a baby too. may God bless you with your little blessings soon!