Pregnancy Vent

Olivia • 23. Wife. Rainbow baby Mommy. Dog mom.

I don’t want to post alot of pregnancy related stuff on social media cause I have friends who are struggling with infertility and miscarriages right now and I don’t want to be insensitive towards them, so I’m venting about pregnancy on here since I’m sure you ladies can understand my misery.

So I’ve been since 6weeks now I’m 17weeks, and I’m miserable all the time. My husband and I tried for a year for this baby and had 2 miscarriages before I got pregnant with this one and so I’m very thankful for her (it’s a girl btw) but I’m so miserable. I’ve lost 10lbs since getting pregnant and I haven’t gained any of it back.. I’ve tried everything for nausea, ginger, eating more often, sea bands, you name it, I’ve probably tried it. Nothing seems to work and I’m so sick and tired of being sick and tired 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩 not only that but right now I’m so nauseous I want to cry, but I can’t because I have a sore throat and so when I cry it hurts my throat 😩

Oh and, all the other women I know who are pregnant right now are so happy and healthy and glowing, and when they ask me how I’m feeling and I tell them, they are like ‘oh, I was only nauseous for like 2 weeks and it wasnt that bad’

Can anyone sympathize with me?? I feel so alone 😭😓😩😫

Just needed to vent to someone.