Can’t stop worrying

Emma

I’m 17 weeks today. We have had issues since the start. Took us a while to conceive, then day after I found out I started bleeding. Dr wouldn’t do anything until 6 weeks and basically said this might not be our baby and to wait. Bleeding got worse with massive clots at one point. I was devastated.

I was sent for a scan at 6 weeks to see if I needed a d&c; to find the little bean was there flickering away. It was amazing but the bleeding continued lightly. I still couldn’t relax. Finally at 8 weeks it stopped and all was well at the 12 week scan. But I didn’t start to relax until 14 weeks really.

Then last Friday I had my 16 week appointment with the midwife. She couldn’t find the heartbeat and sent me for an emergency scan. After an anxious wait baby was there with good heart beat. But I am right back to where I was at the start. From the minute I wake I am in a panic something is going to go wrong. I am already so in love with this baby I can bear feeling like this but I don’t know how to stop.

Anyone else feeling a similar way?