Whats happening?😳

I am in an almost 5 years relationship. I have always loved my partner so much that I would even die for him.. but recently things have changed "a bit". I feel like I dont love him as I used to did🤷🏻‍♀️ I dont know whats wrong with me and whats going on. Few days ago I was dieng to be with him (and even have sex) but now I dont feel the same way.. We're planning to begin our university journey in a few month after finding a good university place stay and stuff. His friend even told me that he plans to get married with you but he thinks it's still too early to think about marriage and stuff. I just hate myself for feeling this way now for him. Cause I stopped talking to my sister since she totally hates him. And my sister doesnt want me to be with him. Anyway. In short I started asking myself "was it worth ruining the relationship I had with my sister so and so".

Do you think these thoughts are going to stop making my mind busy? Did you experience something similar (suddenly realizing that you dont really like him) to the situation that I am in?

Please give me some advice..