Depressed.

Random rant. I guess it’ll even be okay for no one to respond to this post. I just need to vent and have no one. My husband is an alcoholic. I was hoping he would grow out of it, thinking it was a young partying stage. After five years it is better but he still has to drink daily. He doesn’t get drunk every day like he did..

We now have a 7 month old. He hardly pays any attention to him. And gets so mad when he’s crying. He’s a baby. He can’t tell us what is wrong! He maybe will hold him 15 minutes out of the day. Just now he got on the floor with him and past out beside him because he’s so drunk. I need to stand up for myself.

I am also tired of him saying he’s done. He only says it when he is drunk but it’s like a tape replaying itself over and over. I don’t deserve to be treated like garbage. I treat him well. I have stayed with him and been so supportive since he got out of the army. He is amazing when he is sober but he acts like he can’t function without drinking. Oh and he has PTSD.. I just want him to treat me fairly and pay more attention to our son.. I try to take to him about how I feel and it’s instantly “oh we need a divorce you don’t love me” sigh..

Well I guess I feel a little better venting everything.