True Friends ✊🏽

Me and this guy have been friends since 7th grade for him, 8th grade for me. We're 19 and 20 now. He's had the biggest crush on me since then but I never entertained it. In middle school he was all short and chubby with long hair he wore in a ponytail not to mention he was a fuckin creep but we always were laughing together and had great conversations.

When we got to high school he of course got taller, cut his hair, slimmed down. I was attracted but he was still HIM so I still wouldn't date him... but we remained good friends.

Fast forward to the end of last year we reconnected after a short time of life happening and I actually agreed to let him take me out. Thay went on for abouta month. He was the sweetest, and so considerate. He treated me like a queen.

We ended up doing somethings and I ended up giving him chlamydia... I told him as soon as I found out (about 2 months later) and long story short we haven't spoken since December, but I woke up to this.

I really believe we should've just remained friends in the first place and this is the prome example of why you should get tested between partners. I believe some people are jusy mrant to be in your life.

Vote below to see results!