Boys middle name (sentimental so no negative comments please)

Ashley • 🇬🇧 26 - pregnant with baby no. 2 ✨ Mama to one gorgeous little boy born 13th December 2018 💙

So some reasoning behind the names - I'm welsh hence the Welsh names! My hubby and I are also pretty certain on Owen as the first name but need to think of a middle name to go with it. The names are all family names so My dad passed away suddenly at 50 due to a heart attach nearly 3 years ago just after I graduated and I wanted to possibly honour him in some way in the name if we have a son so his name was Roger middle name Daniel. (I really dislike the name but it's the most modern of them all)

His dad ( my grandad's) name was Howard and he passed away in a horrific car crash just before xmas when my dad was in his early 20s so I never met him but he had a lot of brothers and I've heard the most amazing stories about him!

Then on my mums side my grandad was Gwyn (Welsh for white) and he passed away of cancer when I was about 8.

So please no negative comments about the names as they have a lot of sentimental value to me and my family I just want to know what people think goes better! If you have any other ideas please comment ☺️

Vote below to see results!