Disappointed and relieved at the same time?

Shelly

Sooo, I am new to this site and love it so far. Just looking for a little support. Sorry for the long post. For the past 10 years I had Mirena inserted as birth control. I have also been having health issues for 10 years. So we decided to take it out and see if that helps my issues. In the meantime we have been using the pull out method.

2 months ago I got my sister and best friends husbands a baby shower gift that’s a book called Made For Me. I told my husband they were a bit more than they actually cost and I threw in a 3rd to hide for my husband so one day when we get pregnant I can give it to him with the positive test and that’s how i wanted to tell him the good news. It’s hidden and at the time i had hoped it would be hidden a long time.

Last month before I left for a girls weekend I got my cycle and on the 2nd to last day of the cycle my husband didn’t pull out. Not sure why. We always do. But this time he didn’t and the sex was mind blowing. That was a month ago. This past week I was noticing symptoms of possibly being pregnant. The 1st few days I kept telling myself you can’t be pregnant. This is a bad time, new job at Disney Springs, living with grandma temporarily and financially we’re going on a trip in 12 days that’s taking all our savings. Over the last 2 days when my period was officially late I started to smile about it and think maybe I AM pregnant. Maybe I’m going to have my first child? I’m newly married (December 30, 2017) and started to feel good about it. I decided since tomorrow is my day off I’d go get a test to confirm the news. This morning I woke up with the worst cramps and my cycle started. I’m now very disappointed. I don’t know why. I know it’s the wrong time. But I’m so sad for the baby that I was starting to hope was growing inside me. 😭