So confused, please help.

Kaitlyn

So, my last period was April 23, I have a short cycle of only 23 days. I was a week late on my period and sick at the same time. I took pregnancy tests and 2 early ones had faint lines. Well, I ended up going to the doctor and they did a blood test that does 2 weeks+ if you're pregnant. It was negative. I was so stressed over the pregnancy scare I decided to start tracking my ovulation cycle to help prevent pregnancy. (I can't take birth control due to blood clotting disorder) anyways, I started doing the ovulation tests and it was about a week and a half or so out from when my period SHOULD have started, when I took the first test. It was positive. I have now taken 4 ovulation tests and they are all clearly positive and that is over a 5 day period since I missed a day. How is that possible? Also, out of nowhere when I wiped once yesterday I was bleeding hard with large clots. but that was it. I have only been barely spotting the rest of yesterday and today. I took one of those ovulation tests today as well, thinking it should be negative for sure since I am spotting I can't be ovulating, but it was definitely positive. any ideas? This is so confusing to me