Am I unreasonable!?

Deamber • 💙Amari-24JUL2014💙Kyrie-10JAN2019

Currently 6wks pregnant, so hormones are raging. Long story short, boyfriend doesn’t have a car. I do so I lend him my car just about everyday, after I get off work... it’s either he is going to the gym or seeing family over the bridge. He sometimes stays out past 10pm or 11pm. I’m getting sick of it so I tell him my car has a curfew, which is 9pm. Anyways tonight he wants to go watch the basketball final with his friends and drink beer.... it’s past 9pm so I tell him I’ll drop you off and he is refusing. I constantly bug him like let’s go I’m ready, and he says nah.... 5mins later (sponge bob voice) he decides to leave. Doesn’t ask just leaves. I stay silent. He gives me a kiss good-bye and says he will be back a lil after halftime... fast forward: he comes home 10mins after the game is finished and it almost midnight... I’m upset... lesson learned when you give someone a inch they take a mile... like am I crazy or unreasonable? I said I’d drop him off!

Update:

Thank you everyone. I value all opinions for or against me. I definitely, most likely have a possession problem and maybe a control issue which I need to work on! I also think it has to do with my previous relationships... both has car issues lol.

My ex husband started smoking weed, missing bills to where our lights got cut off (we split bills so it wasn’t all on him or all on me. So I paid for cox and utilities and he paid for electricity) he kept trading cars in, too much negative equity and high APR. I co signed on the last trade in and it ended up repoed. Ruined my credit. Didn’t want to be in the military anymore. Fine! But you must have a plan when getting out especially when you have a family to provide for...he actually got kicked out the navy with no benefits and we obviously didn’t work out, because I can not take care of two kids. My 4 year old son is enough.

My ex boyfriend had a car when we got into a relationship, but his car was co-signed with his ex girlfriend and she had a key and took it one night. He ended buying a old car with cash and he asked me to get it registered in my name for whatever reason. I don’t mind helping so I did and he ended up getting tolls and traffic tickets in my name that he didn’t pay for. We didn’t work out and I paid for over $400 in tolls and tickets for a car I didn’t even use.

So end story I probably am also very apprehensive with my bad experiences with cars. Everything is a learning experience and I need to work on not letting my past relationships define my present relationship.