The spark is gone in my relationship 😢

So I am very in tune with my sexuality, I believe if your going to have a healthy relationship there is nothing wrong with getting really freaky In the bedroom. If it was up to me , my boyfriend and I would have sex 3 to 4 times a day , that’s just how attracted I am to him . But it seems like everytime I try to come on to him , he rejects me . He either tells me stop or comes up with some bull crap excuse . I try not to nag and I’m tired of asking him . So I’ve been masturbating a lot:/ and it’s to the point where that’s getting old and I need the real thing . The only time he really tries to engage on touching me is when he’s drunk on the weekends.He says that’s not true but I think it is .  When I ask him to do oral on me he freaks out and says that’s so disgusting .were arguing more so he sleeps on the couch most nights. I just wish I had a man to hold me at night. I hate that we argue but I’m just tired of begging for genuine male affection. All he ever wants to do is play fight and to me that gets old . I’ve tried everything and honestly want to throw in the towel because I feel that the spark is gone :(Â