dont know how to survive outside my house

leeann

need advice seriously bad I'm 23, with 2 kids [2 1/2 and 3 months] for my hole life work hasn't really been something I've done. I worked at burger king & some temp places all together maybe 2years.. growing up my mom stayed at home besides some nanny jobs here and there & my paps always worked 24/7 now getting married next year and a mom of 2 my life is turning into my childhood which I don't want!! I have HORRIBLE anxiety & dont know how to be away from home & my hubby/kids.. he has a good job, works his ass off but at the end of the day I NEED to work too for not only my family but myself as well. I'm scared, im scared of what could happen when I'm gone, something happening to my kids, my fiance leaving me, not being smart enough to succeed... I think of everything bad 24/7.. my moms friend of the family whom I've seen maybe 4x in my life is buying the bar she works at and at 1st I was super excited [shes giving me a job says my mom apparently] but now almost 3 months later she still hasn't gotten all the paperwork transferred over and I'm getting nervous is this really happening? should I message her? do i even want to do this, well no but I know I need to.. now I'm not lazy at home I get shit done as a mother our financial side [besides money obvi] cleaning, cooking, kids, appointments, everything besides working and it's making me feel worthless anyways idk if my late night ramble makes sense but I'm feeling down and like I need to do more to help our family's future but I'm scared. I'm a hermit