Am I horrible for wanting to just call it quits and leave?

Amanda

My husband and I have been married for 4 almost 5 months and after our wedding he legit changed who he was. He just up and quit his job when I wasn’t working (dealing with losing my mom still an All that went along with it as I am an only child and she was not married) which fine whatever we had enough to keep us going, but that was In March he still hasn’t gotten a new job he applies to jobs every once and while but he always tells me he could have a job in a few days so I should be able to also. I’m just not looking to go back to work and I think he wants me to work and him to stay home(I was working when we first met but quit shortly after to take care of my mom while she was still with us and he supported that) and we need to both work in order to keep up with his habits an mine. He will stay up tell 3-4 every morning and sleep tell 5 every day when he wakes up he goes straight to his computer to play games. I’ll ask him to do something with me or help me and he throws a fit about it usually. He won’t do things with me that I enjoy but I do stuff with him that he enjoys. I do most of the cooking and cleaning and that was fine before because I was home and he was working outside most of the days when it was horribly hot or doing heat treatment in the winter.He keeps telling me he wants a family and I do too but he doesn’t get up already, he isn’t working, and not to mention we hardy have sex how are we suppose to make a baby?!? How does he expect to take care of a baby?!? I have talked to him about this more then once and he tells me It’ll change soon it’ll change I promise and it never does for more then a week. I’m ready to just give in and call it quits. Is that bad? An suggestions?

Thanks everyone!

Forgot to mention before, he smashed his phone when we were fighting and had to get a new one the next day. Mine feel out of my purse on accident getting out of the truck 3 weeks ago and he refuses to let me get it fixed even.

**UPDATE**

Thanks ladies for the advice! I went with just talking to him when I needed to and it worked(hopefully things won’t go back to how they were) he is looking for a job has had 2 interviews, he talks to me more, he goes to the store with me or for me if needed, he’s been helping out around the house more, I threw my back out and he’s been doing whatever I need for the most part. We finally talked and I told him how I felt and he told me how he felt and I think it’s made us stronger and a better couple. I don’t want my marriage to end and if I picture my life with out him it makes me sad and I don’t want that to happen. This is his and mine second marriage each and I think we both get stuck on the fact we both have had failed marriages before and sometimes I think he’s gonna do the stupid shit my ex husband did and I think he thinks sometimes I’m gonna turn out to be like his ex wife.

But again thanks ladies for the advice and thoughts!