IM A MESS!!!!

Anona • 3 losses 🌈 👶🏼 1.18.19

This is my fourth pregnancy. I’ve had 3 miscarriages since October. I’m so afraid of losing this one too. Ive had ALL tests known to mankind done and everything was normal except for a polyp my RE found. I have one blocked tube and my open tube had a polyp right at the entrance to my uterus. Doc removed it during surgery and gave is the clear to try again after my cycle. Well I’m pregnant again and on progesterone, baby asprin and estradoil (just to be extra cautious). Leading up to my bfp, my breasts (specifically nipples) were intensely sensitive and sore. 14dpo had an hcg of 185 and 16dpo hcg was 414. By 15 dpo the nipple soreness vanished. Then throughout week 4 my breasts became heavier and a little sore (would worsen at night and lessen during the day). Now I’m 5weeks 5 days and yesterday and today my right breast stopped hurting all together (the right one was the only one hurting). I have no cramping or spotting. And really no other symptoms except very tired. Last night i woke up at like 4am for the bathroom and felt like i was slightly nauseous but i think it was in my head. Am I worried for no reason? I cant wait until my sonogram on Thursday. I just want to know everything will be ok. Please share your stories that will give me hope! I need to hold on.