I can't stand announcement posts on my Facebook

El

now reading the title, don't get me wrong or assume. I am happy for them, but my first reaction is always feeling crushed. I have a nearly 5 yr old and 3 losses over a 2 1/2 year span. one which was recently in April. it really hurts seeing those post u/s who are the amount of weeks I would have been. i was one who never would have thought #2 would be so hard, or this may sound very ignorant but that id be the one to miscarry. I was very naive on this journey. it's so hard when people keep telling me at least I'm getting pregnant. may be true.. but I'd rather have negatives than getting pregnant and miscarrying time after time after time.dont get me wrong I'm very thankful to Have one. I just have a lot of heartache ttc #2. it hurts so bad when I see people announce that they are pregnant after peeing on a stick, sometimes they legit do. I haven't in fear that id lose it which last 3 times I did.. 😭 y'all don't know how bad I'm praying I'm pregnant with #2 soon.. I do believe in God, and this journey I've struggled so much with faith..