So confused smh

Celina

So I took a test Thursday and Friday and saw the faint positives and I only took them because I was feeling tired everyday since cycle day 19, then my boobs got heavier and sore and I got a backache to the right side and on and off feeling like I’m going to vomit. So they were faint positives but because I was out of the time frame when I checked because I forgot about them because I moved them although I remembered no more than 30 min but still tried not to count them, then my period was late by two days. So I heard that orgasms can help make your period come if it’s late so I played with myself and then woke up the next day and it started light like my period would and became regular however ive never felt like vomiting on my period and I’ve been feeling like that on and off since yesterday when I started bleeding, and my boobs are still sore I passed out on the floor last night and when I woke up at 2 this morning they were extremely painful now at 9 am the pain has minimized but still sore so I’m confused with what’s going on with this cycle and because I started bleeding yesterday it changed my ovulation day however the day it changed to I didn’t notice the cervical mucus like I did the days before so I’m just like 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️