Does anyone else feel this way?

kat

This has been such an easy pregnancy and I couldn't be more grateful. I never got morning sickness, wasn't sensitive to smells, I could eat how I regularly did. My belly isn't huge, I can walk just fine, sit/stand, sleep. My feet never got swollen. Haven't had any painful Braxton hicks and I'm 37 weeks. I don't have any stretch marks. My back doesn't hurt. Everything has pretty much been the same since before my pregnancy besides the growing belly.

I'm kind of weirded out by how easy things have been. My family keeps saying they hope I have a painful birth so I can feel some sort of pain lol. Sometimes I wonder if this is why I don't feel "attached" to my baby yet. I don't really feel like a mom because I often forget I'm even pregnant. Of course I'm excited but at the same time I just don't feel motherly if that makes sense.

It just hasn't hit me yet that I'm going to be a mom. I'm responsible for a human being for the rest of my life. It's hard for things to really hit you when you don't feel any different. Maybe once I start getting signs of labor it'll feel real? I don't know. Does anyone else feel this way or am I just a bad mom?