Unfair treatment.

Brittany

hello all, I need to vent and am looking for some input on my situation. So, I work for an assisted living facility and have been there for 4 years. In this time frame, I have worked alone numerous times on overnights and an evening shift, worked up until I went into labor, worked whilst my hand was broken, and am always willing to pick up as many shifts as needed, without so much as a complaint. I asked for a raise, and was told I could receive 50 cents if I help out even more with picking up shifts this month ( mind you I am already in overtime all month and do have a family!). Person B has been there for 3 years. And just got a raise of $1.10. this person works overnights and when they have to do it alone, they have to have our other shifts help them because it's too hard for them to do alone. Also, overnights is the easiest shift to do, and you have so much down time. this person works 8 a pay period. I work day shift and do some of the hardest work there is , and get squat. Am I right to be so pissed? what would you guys do ?