Birthday Gifts

Jessica.

I’m curious what gifts everyone is planning to give their baby on their first birthday.

My daughter has so many toys (her own plus big sisters), she has a bigger wardrobe than I do lol, and tons of books (we love to read in our family). I’m feeling a bit stumped.

My husband has made a monthly charitable donation to a local children’s hospital that will continue for the year in both my daughter names and that will be part of her gift, but I don’t know what else. I want her to open something, but she literally needs nothing! What is everyone else doing?

*update*

So many great ideas!! Thanks everyone. Her birthday is one week from today! We are leaning towards some kind of small activity centre with moving parts and sounds that she can interact with. We never set up a nursery for her (she’s still in our room) so the second half of her gift will be finishing her bedroom and including fun decor of things she really likes (with a cow/farm theme since all her favourite cuddle toys are cows) but please keep sharing because I love hearing what everyone plans to do! I really do love the idea of a water table but unfortunately we have no outdoor space.