Be honest or move on?

Wafiii

I checked my past messages with the current guy I’m talking to, that I thought is keeping distance with me. I know this guy for almost two months now.

Tbh both of us replied with time gaps before. Like I used to reply hours later or day after. So did he.

So now that I like this guy, maybe I feel like it’s a slow reply from him, while it’s very normal no?

I have things that I do in my daily life, but whenever he sends me a message now, I reply sometimes right away.

We had sex once, and it wasn’t even finished. maybe its true that he’s lost interest on me. We don’t talk about what we gonna do to each other ever since I got back from the sex date. And we used to do it every day, A LOT.

What do I do now? He still replies to my messages, but I dunno, it does not feel the same. He used to always compliment me like randomly out of the blue, and comfort me when I say stuff about my day. And not anymore.

To the fact that he still replies to my messages, and I like him, I don’t want to completely move on and block him.

But I don’t want to be treated like this either, it makes me feel awful about myself.

Should I put him on mute then ignore him the rest of the day, text only at night? Idk.. help girls.